Friday, December 4, 2009

The Big Fifty: to Bright without a bike

This will be my third trip to Bright. The first one without a bike.

We are flying to Melbourne in a few hours. There, we will collect a camper for the 3 1/2 h drive to Bright. We will be staying there for the two nights, will spend one night in Melbourne on our way back and will return to Brisbane on Monday.

It is a quick trip, normaly rushed with building bikes, race registration, grocery shopping, racing, eating and sleeping. Usually, we are too tired to do anything else.

This time, I will be busy before and after the race as I will be taking the role of soigneur for Sandra. I will probably follow the race in the car and experience the race from the side of the road at some point.

I have to say, packing was easy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great story as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning this matter. Thanx for giving that material.

 
Blogged Blog Directory