Monday, February 15, 2010

Recovery day, recovery week... I think I need it too.

Week three of the Base phase of my program ended with a fantastic 150 km ride. It took a little longer than the 3.5 hours (80 km) I had planned but the ride just kept getting better and better as we rode through some beautiful parts of the Sunshine Coast.

And, it was a
QSM Racing Team ride. This is the team I am going to race for in 2010.

Most of the riders, in all divisions, are already racing the criterium series and on the track while a few of us are still getting back into shape after time off the bike or are getting prepared for the road season.

It won't be long before we get all the riders together for some great training rides. Something I am really looking forward to.





So, the week turned out a little bigger and a little tiring. Time for a recovery week before getting back into more endurance and strength building kilometres.

I can't wait to pin a number to this jersey!!



Week Six (Base):
Time: 20:00 hours
Dist.: 538 km

No comments:

 
Blogged Blog Directory